Monday, May 1, 2017

Probably the lamest update I've had...

I'm kind of at a loss of what to say today because I didn't plan this out like I usually do.  There is a reason though! This morning we moved houses, so I've just been busy packing and cleaning...

Nothing very eventful happened this week...At least not that I can think of, other than moving!

We taught Evelyn more basic doctrine... She amazes me on how well she absorbs and comprehends everything, especially considering that she has only been in America for a month! She remembered every detain we taught her about the godhead from the lesson before.  She also said another very sweet prayer.

We taught Dorthy and Harvey Olsen the Restoration and invited Dorthy to be baptized but she said she's not ready to commit to that yet.... We're working on it!

We've met with all of our bishops for referrals of less-active people to visit so we've been spending lots of time trying to see those people.

Ummmm.... I seriously don't got much else to say.

Ponderize: D&C 15:6
And now, behold, I say unto you, that the thing which will be of the most worth unto you will be to declare repentance unto this people, that you may bring souls unto me, that you may rest with them in the kingdom of my Father. Amen.

I've been slowly pushing my way through the Doctrine and Covenants... This week I read this and I find it interesting that the Lord tells us that MISSIONARY WORK is the one thing in life that will be of the most worth to us!  So, I think it's great advise for anyone who is looking for someway to feel fulfilled. Sharing the gospel brings peace and happiness.  I know this to be true!!


From Idaho to you,

XoXo

Sister Carling

Just a selfie while packin' up our room.
 

This was the Elders at our last preparation day at the Gray's house.  
Enjoying the sun for once! Like, 20 minutes after this it was raining again.... haha #Idaho
 
 
This is our new house we moved into today.  I'm excited
 to live with the Fish family!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment