Monday, November 21, 2016

#LIGHTtheWORLD

What a great week! It sure has been excellent for me.  This week it got below freezing a couple times, so it's beginning to feel a lot like  season change! I don't think I'm ready for snow yet, but it's supposed to be here soon...

Highlights of the week:

We had another outstanding lesson with Christian.  He could teach us most of the lesson because he understands everything so well.  I love teaching him! We asked him who we wanted to say the opening prayer and he said, "I might at well do it." Then he said a great prayer and told God, "Thank you for sending my friends...." I was so sweet!

We found a new investigator who has been prepared to accept the gospel! Her name is Jackie.  She recently married a less active member.  We taught her lesson 1 and invited her to be baptized and she said yes!! :D  The Lord prepares people!

Well there were more highlights from this week but I have so little time.  I want to say thank you for all the birthday wishes! Yesterday was a great Sabbath birthday.  I'd hafta say the best part was watching my "Surprise Party" put on by my wonderful friends at home!  It made my entire day--no, week!!!! I have awesome people in my life. :) 

Ponderize: John 8:12
Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Jesus is LIGHT.  Watch and share the video "LIGHT the WORLD" at Mormon.org on Friday to find out more. :)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING Y'ALL!!


From Idaho to you,

XoXo

Sister Carling
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment