Monday, June 20, 2016

Sister Richards is Gone!!



Hello y'all! 

How's AZ weather? Hot? That's what I hear. haha This week it was in the 60s and 70s here...Aaaah so nice. :) haha I love Boise.

Okay.  This week is going to be short, with lots of pictures.

Last Tuesday we helped our YSA ward mission leader propose to his girlfriend/now fiance.  It was adorable.  I took pictures for him, which I haven't done any photography like that in a looong time, so it was fun!!!  Later that day we met with Jezrael, Elliott, and Jeremy at the library for Sister Richard's last time.  THOSE BOYS ARE MY FAVORITE!  Then we met with Crazy Dave.  Our dinner appointment that night took us out to eat, but also took us to the Nike store to buy whatever we wanted because they get a discount! Oh my gosh, that was SO nice of them!!  

Wednesday we said goodbye to some people for Sister Richards.  Thursday we saw Rosselyn in the hospital.  She is doing WONDERFUL!  I think she should be leaving the hospital soon because she is walking around all by herself.  That night was Sister Richard's LAST lesson as a missionary! We taught the Fluckigers the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Then....Friday came......I had to leave my best friend! :(  I was crazy sad to leave her. I still am sad she's gone! For the weekend I stayed with Sister Kappel and Sister Marsh.  We had a good time.

Saturday night was one of the happiest moments of my mission.....THE OSUNA FAMILY WAS BAPTIZED!  We were able to go to the hospital and FaceTime the baptism.  Afterwards, Rosselyn said, "When I got baptized I felt so much joy and all I wanted was for my family to have it. The Lord answers prayers so fast sometimes. I can't believe it actually happened."  She is AMAZING.  Then we went over to the church building where the baptism was and said hola to the family.  Even though there is a language barrier, I have so much love for them.  You can see a difference in their countenances too.  The gospel brings JOY!!!!!

Today is transfer day...............
I'M STAYING IN THE BOISE MISSION aaaand I'M STAYING IN MY AREA!!!!!! Happy day! My new companion is Sister Davis.

Alright, I'm about out of time.

This weekend I lost my phone.  I still haven't found it.... I don't know if I will find it, but I'm relying on the Lord and praying so hard that a miracle might happen.

Ponderize: 3 Nephi 18: 20

And whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, which is right, believing that ye shall receive, behold it shall be given unto you.
It was really cool because during sacrament meeting I was stressing out about the lost phone and I opened up to this scripture.  I just gotta have faith!!
From Idaho to you,
XoXo
Sister Carling
PS. I have LOTS of pictures from this week.


Last group picture before transfers.
Elder Adkins and Lamb are going to the Nampa mission.

The Rotz took us out for breakfast... They are the awesome people we live with!

I LOVE THESE BOYS SO MUCH!!!!!


Nate took us out for Slushes before Sister Richards left.

Rosselyn! <3


This is the last picture I have with Sister Richards...right before I had leave her! :(

The Osuna family after their baptism. <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment