Monday, October 17, 2016

Short and Sweet



Due to such limited email time, this is going to be very short... It's okay though, nothing too exciting happened this week.

Last P-day we did the corn maze, again! We won, again. haha

We had interviews with President Bartlett.  Men of God are so inspired on what to say.  I love my mission president.

The rest of the week was full of lots of great visits with less-active people.  I have a testimony that God directs us in what we do, what we say, and where we go.  It seems like we always run out of people to visit and are constantly saying, "Okay Heavenly Father, where do you want us to go now?!"  I can't count how many times we see miracles from that because God leads us to someone immediately.  It's amazing to be a part of His work!  

On Saturday, Weston was baptized!  Weston is 12 and was adopted several months ago.  It's been exciting to see him want the gospel in his life.  The baptism was 30 minutes, short and sweet but the Spirit was there!!!


Ponderize: D&C 123:17
Therefore, dearly beloved brethren, let us cheerfully do all things that lie in ourpower; and then may we standstill, with the utmost assurance, to see the
salvation of God, and for his arm to be revealed.


I shared this scripture with a member, but I felt like it was a reminder for me to know that if I'm doing my part, God will take care of the rest.



From Idaho to you,

XoXo

Sister Carling





Corn maze!!!


Puppies with our investigator, Addey, who is getting baptized this coming week!

Weston's baptism!


No comments:

Post a Comment